VALENTINE DATE NIGHT
MASERATI OF BALTIMORE WELCOMES SINGLES AND COUPLES FROM THE BALTIMORE WASHINGTON DC METRO AREA COMMUNITIES
Guests of the dealership will enjoy the opportunity to window shop the most glamorous of celebrity rides for sale in the Baltimore Washington DC Metro up close and personal while relaxing in style:
- New Maserati Quattroporte, Granturismo, and Granturismo S on display and ready to order
- Previously Owned Maserati, Lamborghini, and Ferrari for sale
- Each couple registering will receive a voucher for a daytime ride in a Maserati Quattroporte valid during the month of February 2009 [valid at Maserati of Baltimore or Maserati of Washington]
Explore vendor booths with specialty products that all luxury products enthusiasts would like to have given to them as a gift or to buy for themselves to keep, carry, or wear… available for gift giving pocketbook friendly impulse buy purchasing:
- Silver, Fine Jewelry, and Watches
- Artisan Jewelry and Beaded handbags
- Fine Art from Galleries for Sale or Lease
- Handmade Gourmet Boxed Chocolate from Baltimore Chocolatier Kim Rigby
- Teddy Bears for sweethearts and kids… compliments of Signature Flight Support Services with proceeds going to the March of Dimes
- Custom Clothing Designer Showcase by Kustom Looks
- Boutique Merchandise for Fashion Divas from the finest of Baltimore Washington DC Metro Shops [serving local residents of MD, DC, & VA]
- Race Fan Motosports Merchandise and Memorabilia from M.O.B.
- Designer Handbags and Fashion Apparel
- Maserati Luggage and Exotic Car Travel Accessories
- Ducati and Motoguzzi Motorcycles and Riding Apparel by Speeds Cycle
- Home Theater and Lighting Systems Kiosk by Silver Screen and Sound
- Maserati Product Explanation by Automotive Rhythms Television
Maserati of Baltimore promises to set just the right mood for a visit from Cupid:
- Parking with VIP Guest Reception compliments of Park 4 U Valet
- Mingle with networking friends or relax in quiet getaway spots positioned thoughtfully throughout the dealership
- Sip Curzan Rum cocktails by the Leaping fountains on display compliments of Xibitz
- Stroll while you shop vendor booths while enjoying dessert bites passed by waitstaff
- Sample plentiful chocolate indulgences throughout the night from the Parfections buffet
- Register as a Volunteer for the upcoming March of Dimes “Signature Chefs Auction” or set a date to attend their event with a lover, family member, or group of friends this Fall
- Preview local artists’ work showcased gallery style for the evening (to promote romantic insight through casual conversation)
- Network and talk cars to your hearts content in the Race Shop Cafe nestled back in a warm, quiet corner inside
- Propose a toast with a Courvoisier Cognac Night cap after 9pm
- Bundle up, take Cappuccino outside, and browse the “Rock Star Parking” area car displays (perfect reason for hand holding)
VISIT http://www.italianizzato.com SPECIAL EVENTS BLOG FOR THINGS TO DO FOR EXOTIC CAR AND LUXURY PRODUCTS LOVERS IN THE MID-ATLANTIC REGION FOR UPDATES ON ARTISTS AND VENDORS SHOWCASES AT THIS AND OTHER LOCAL MARYLAND AND BALTIMORE WASHINGTON DC METRO SPECIAL EVENTS.
Maserati of Baltimore is a “handicapped-friendly” facility. Please email Connections Prep to have special needs accommodations met by the Maserati of Baltimore Guest Services Staff in attendance for this special event. The “Sweetheart Social” at Maserati of Baltimore is an Italianizzato Club gathering sponsored by Connections Prep.
Discount TICKETS Available NOW!
COST WHEN PURCHASED ONLINE BEFORE 2/10/2009:
$40 per couple
$25 per solo single
LAST CALL RESERVATION TICKETS
$75 per person
Please inquire for table reservations for groups of 6 or more.